COVID-19 policy and preventive measures
The health and safety of our guests and employees is our priority.
We, at CPI Hotels company, are closely monitoring the pandemic situation around the world and in the countries where we operate our hotels.
Caring for our guests and employees is our priority. In response to pandemic situation, we have implemented additional measures. These measures are in place to mitigate any potential risks and follow the recommended guidelines from World Health Organization (WHO), Czech Ministry of Health and Tourism, local authorities and are under ongoing review. We have implemented and integrated Health and Safety Standards foreseeing all measures and procedures across all departments to mitigate the transmission of the virus in the community. In accordance with currently valid government regulations, we have implemented safety and prevention program SAFE STAY.
SAFE STAY program = safe accommodation. SAFE STAY was invented for our guests and personnel to mitigate the risk of contamination. Safe stay program is coordinating all steps and standards to ensure that our services are safe on all levels during the entire stay and that we are creating secure environment for our personnel, suppliers and business partners as well.
Following preventive services, procedures, innovations and restrictions were implemented across our chain to guarantee the protection of health and safety:
- Informative signage for guests to ensure proper distancing, necessity to wear the protective equipment and usage of hand disinfections (stickers and informational displays for guests at the public areas, F&B outlets, rooms and other related departments).
- Branded automats for hand disinfection with digital displays welcoming and informing the customers about the hygienic rules located rights at the entrance of the hotels.
- Housekeeping and cleaning services modification in compliance with health and safety measurements.
- Internal directive developed for increased hygiene measures, cleaning and disinfection of all premises.
- All our employees are regularly tested for the presence of COVID-19 based on government requirements.
- In addition, minibars items have been removed and replaced by the vending machines where applicable.
- For disinfection and deep cleaning of the rooms we are using air cleaning diffusers based on ozone (Prozone machines).
- Online presentation of the hygienic measures and health protection on social media, web sites and business partners platforms (OTA´s).
- Contactless solutions for our guests - Total Guest Experience: Contactless platform for guests. Voyager online guest experience in all hotels (online pre-check-in), self-check -in kiosks in newly reconstructed projects.
- Highest standards of food safety.
- Safe service at the restaurants.
- Ongoing trainings for our staff.
- Protective equipment for personnel.
- Supplier platform for disinfectants and protective equipment.
- Quarantine action plan for employees and guests.
- Awareness campaigns at our company on current legislation changes and measurements with legal advisory.
- 24/ 7 emergency support for hotels via head office Crisis team.
- Cooperation with local covid centers and health structures to be able to provide actual and competent support on hygienic and epidemiological requirements (sports teams requirements, tournaments etc.).
- Antigen or PCR test on request directly at the hotel.
- Contactless payments.
- Hotel guests have the opportunity to purchase a disposable mask, disinfection or antigen test at the reception.
What will be required at check-in?
Based on the decision of the competent authorities of the Czech Republic, it is possible to provide short-term and recreational accommodation services only to:
- persons who do not show clinical signs of COVID-19 and with the exception of children under 6 years of age, if:
- Proven that:
- the person underwent a negative RT-PCR test for the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus no later than 7 days ago, or
- the person has passed the POC test for SARS-CoV-2 antigen with a negative result no later than 72 hours ago, or
- the person has been vaccinated against COVID-19 and proves that:
- at least 22 days have elapsed since the first dose of vaccine was administered in the case of a two-dose schedule according to the SPC, but no more than 90 days if the second dose has not been administered,
- at least 22 days have elapsed since the first dose of vaccine was administered in the case of a two-dose schedule according to the SPC, but no more than 9 months if the second dose has been administered, or
- at least 14 days but not more than 9 months have elapsed since the administration of the vaccine dose in the case of a single dose schedule under the SPC, or
- the person has undergone laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 disease, the isolation period has expired according to the valid emergency measure of the Ministry of Health and the first positive POC antigen test for SARS-CoV-2 virus or RT-PCR test for SARS-CoV-2 virus has not expired more than 180 days, or
- proves, by confirmation from the employer, that they have passed a test to determine the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus antigen, intended for self-testing or authorized by the Ministry of Health for use by a lay person, no later than 72 hours ago, or
- provide a solemn declaration, resp. a solemn declaration by his / her legal representative that he/she has passed a test for the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus antigen, intended for self-testing or authorized by the Ministry of Health for use by a lay person, no later than 72 hours ago at a school or school facility, or
- undergo a negative antigen test to determine the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus antigen, which is intended for self-testing or authorized by the Ministry of Health for use by a lay person, with a negative result;
- Proven that:
These persons may be accommodated for a maximum of 7 days, to extend their stay they must again meet the above condition or undergo a preventive antigen test to determine the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus antigen, which is intended for self-testing or authorized by the Ministry of Health for use by a lay person, and with a negative result.
It is also possible to provide accommodation in compliance with the above::
- to persons who have been ordered with isolation or quarantine
- to persons for the purpose of completing accommodation started before the effectiveness of this extraordinary measure, if they do not have another residence in the territory of the Czech Republic
- to persons in housing need, whose accommodation was mediated by a territorial self-governing unit